Selasa, 27 Oktober 2020

Food Travel and Memories

Assalamualaikum !

It had been three weeks since Selangor in Conditional Movement Control Orders (CMCO). I bet there must be many of you really miss to travel and enjoying good foods. Right? Because, me too. I miss to walk along the seashore, the excited feeling when visiting new places, and of course the delicious foods. Since I am at Selangor and I can only travel in the region, I really miss the foods when I was travelling. And lately I craving for Nasi Kandar and Rojak. If only I can travel right now or if only the Doraemon's door exist, if only...

 


I want to have a short trip to Georgetown and eat Nasi Kandar at Deen Maju



Chilling out on weekend nights at my favorite Char Kuew Teow place, Mali's Corner, Kuala Lumpur



Enjoying the ocean breeze of South China Sea at Kemaman while eating Sata 



Releasing stress with my friends by having sushi 


Hopefully, the situation can back to normal because I really want to share my food travel experiences and the excitement of travel. But meanwhile, maybe I can share some food recipes, tips or trick in travelling. 

Please stay safe, stay healthy & stay tune. 









Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan